Monday, December 8, 2008

The Perfect Christmas Carol

I love music it's an important part of my life.The Christmas Carol is my all time favorite.It's a great theatre.It is not just a theatre.It is cinematic experince.The cast, script, atmosphere, music, everything is so flawless.Gorgeus setting and incredible renditions are really professional.
I several times went to looks like same theatre in my country but i never ever seen this performances of all time also I think we are very lucky because we didnt pay anything for entered the theatre :)
Dialog were a wee bit hard, sometimes I dont understand but players face explain the story.When the white costume player's (ghost) moved up theatre arena several kids scared and they were screech.This part was very funny for me.
Susan thank u for a lovely theatre .I had a really great time.Thank you for invited us.


Tansu

No comments: